Monday, September 21, 2009

I guess




I don't know if it is something is supposed to happen and I missed it, but where the hell do people come off being Stuck-up or conceited?

SO here we go. I am blessed to know a lot of people. It is in my nature to be friendly. SO with me being a socialite, I know a lot of ppl.The funny thing is when I meet certain people, and they don't know who I am they wanna give me this, my shit-don't stink attitude. Now I must admit I have friends who are like that as well. I do not think they are right either. But go with me if you will.

We at a party, yeah you (the person reading this) and I are at a party, We chillin and we see a group of guys come in. OH yes this is a homo party, so these ppl come thru and they give you this don't talk to or look at me attitude. I mean really guys even if you are attractive someone speaking does not mean we want to get in your draws. It really makes you look crazy.

The second kind of gay conceited, is the guy who in a group of friends, is the person who looks at others and always has something negative to say and no reason behind what they say. They just do it to be catty or nasty.


Please gay man, do betta. I am not saying don't have standards of friends and of those in your inner circle, however being nice to a person because they speak will not hurt the world.

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

Right on! Speak it, Write It, and It will be Seen!

fuzzy said...

I concur

Unknown said...

It certainly won't...

plate snapper said...

sadly... this is the very reason i don't have many gay male friends - scratch that... i don't have ANY gay male friends...lol

blasianFMA said...

Amen.