Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's holiday time! I challenge you!


If you wanna make me smile say "Happy Holidays," and watch me glow from the inside out. This time of year does it for me. Though I am not a fan of egg nog, I like the way people smile and bundle up, and have Christmas cheer. Even with us going through rough economic times, I think that made a smile more sincere. Sometimes A smile is all one may be able to give. I am glad this hits us right about now. Only because we can get into what this season is about really about. Sharing Caring, and for those of us who are believers We celebrate the Birth of our Savior Jesus the Christ. I don't wanna over so it right now but know that I am about to blog more about this holiday and what it means and things I see. I implore you to comment and have a good time. I ask that you let the things you cannot control control themselves. I dare you to smile to at least one person a day. I dare you to speak to Five people a week you don't know. Though it may be small I dare you to buy a man, woman, or child a gift and give it to a total stranger! I dare you! If you take this dare please blog about it, make a video about it. Just let the world know decent human beings are still here and in effect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish it was Christmas everyday of the year...