Saturday, March 20, 2010

Truth is...


The truth is the truth no matter what happens. I really want to be specific with this blog. I try to make my blog fit a lot of situations. However, I want to talk about HIV/AIDS. People go back and forth about telling people if they have it or not. They worry what people will think. They lie about having it. They are scared to get tested. SO they don't know and if they don't know they don't have to answer the question or continue to lie!

At the end of the day if you decide to tell it nor not, if you get tested, or if you lie, THE FACT REMAINS, IF YOU HAVE HIV/AIDS it ain't going anywhere.

To those who are blessed not to have it, realize you are just that blessed! To those who do have it you are fine! You will be fine! Time and time again I have seen people at rock bottom and I have heard reports of people being told they would not make it. Luckily the MASTER PHYSICIAN saw different!

The thing I want to get across is to thine own self be true!

2 comments:

Kemet said...

Thank you for the heartfelt and TRUE words Mo. I love you.

~Calvin~

Baha said...

You're so right, lies can be dangerous, especially in this situation.